TRADE APPRENTICESHIP PROGRAMS
BUILD A BETTER FUTURE & EARN WHILE YOU LEARN!
- Work with an experienced professional to learn a valuable trade while earning a good wage.
- Attend classes one night a week to complete industry-certified training coursework.
- Receive pay increases as you gain more knowledge and skills.
- Receive a nationally recognized certificate of journey level trade technician upon completion of program.
Competitive Starting wage.
- Algebra 1 or post high school equivalency with a passing grade
- Must be at least 18 years of age (proof required)
- High School Diploma or GED